Download and register today to start earning rewards and receive access to the latest offers.
Now scrolling through our latest seasonal ale library, taking a trip through our ale trails and booking a table at your local is at your fingertips.
NICHOLSON’S PUBS APP PROMOTION
1. Open to iPhone and Android smartphone users who are residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over except employees of Mitchells & Butler Ltd, Asahi UK Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: 0001 on Monday 11 September 2017 until 2359 on Sunday 15 October 2017.
3. No purchase necessary; however Internet access and a smartphone are required.
4. To enter: If you have not already downloaded and installed the Nicholson’s Pubs App, access the iPhone or Android App store and download the Nicholson’s Pub App. Submit code “PILSNER” where prompted; OR (2) scan the QR code at your venue to download and install the Nicholson’s Pubs App and enter the draw.
5. Maximum one entry per person, maximum 1 prize per person.
6. Prize: 1 winner will win a 2-night trip for 2 to Prague. Prize includes: return economy flights from a major UK airport, two nights’ 4-star accommodation (double or twin room, a Pilsner Urqell brewery tour. Transfers to and from the UK airport are not included, neither is travel insurance. No spending money is provided. Guest must be over the age of 18. Prize may not be taken over Christmas, New Year, Easter or public or bank holidays in the UK or in the Czech Republic. Dates are subject to availability, and the trip must be taken before 31 December 2018. For further details on the Prize see clause 11.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Use of the Nicholson’s Pubs App is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the App.
9. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted by an independent body within 14 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Winner notification: The provisional winners will be notified by private message by a brand representative within 16 days of the date of winner selection. Winners must respond to the initial communication within 14 days of the date of the notification, confirming compliance with these terms and conditions and eligibility. Failure to comply with this timeframe may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to a reserve selected in the same manner.
11. Further Prize details:
a. Winner will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize;
b. Winner and guest must be over 18 years of age;
c. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, no compensation will be provided;
d. All travel bookings will be made via the Promoter’s nominated travel agency and must be made at least 6 weeks in advance of proposed travel dates;
e. Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted;
f. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued;
g. The winners are responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of appropriate travel insurance, valid passports (minimum 2 clear pages, minimum 6 months’ validity from proposed date of return), visas and all health or other Government requirements prior to departure;
h. All travel is subject to the airline’s standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flights cannot be altered or amended and no refunds are possible;
i. Prize flights cannot be used in conjunction with any airline loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer;
j. once flight tickets have been issued, the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or travel companies; and
k. All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner.
12. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion although for regulatory reasons if the winner is or looks under 25 such publicity will not include photographs of the winner.
15. The names and regions of the winners will be available on the App section of the website www.nicholsonspubs.co.u between 15 December 2017 and 31 January 2018.
16. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
21. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.