6 Oxford Street, London, Greater London, W1D 1AN 020 7636 8324
The tree is up, lights are twinkling and the celebrations are underway. It can only mean one thing — Christmas Day 2019 has arrived.
Join us at Flying Horse for a perfectly poured pint of cask ale, a glass (or two) of something fizzy or your favourite festive G&T – it is 25th December after all!
So get the family together for a drink or two on Christmas Day! You can be sure that at Flying Horse we’ll have everything you need to get into the festive spirit.
Call Flying Horse on 020 7636 8324.
- Your Christmas booking with us is confirmed once we have received a booking form and also your non-refundable deposit payment (£10pp for Festive, NYE and Buffet menus and £20pp for our Christmas Day menu) You can download the booking form and fill out the editable templates and email direct to the pub or visit the pub and speak with a team member.
- We’ll make sure that your deposit is deducted from your final bill.
- All outstanding balances must be paid on or before the day of your Christmas party – sorry but we cannot invoice for payment after your event.
- We understand that from time to time things change, and the number of guests may increase or decrease. No problem at all, just give us the final number attending your Christmas party at least 7 working days before your booking
- If for whatever reason a guest at your party cannot make it, please call the bar at least 24 hours in advance of your booking otherwise we will have to charge you for the full total of the booking.
- When you confirm your final numbers and pay your deposit we will also need your full menu choices (pre order) at least 14 days before your booking – just so we have plenty of time to prepare for your event
- Please do let us know if any members of your party have allergies or dietary requirements and we’ll be happy to help with this
- Allergens for the menus will be available from September.
- We would really appreciate it if you could arrive on time for your party – just so we can make sure things run as smoothly as possible for you
- All prices include VAT
Our food and drinks are prepared in food areas where cross contamination may occur and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients. Full allergen information will be available from September to allow you to confirm your booking. The information available is correct, to the best of our knowledge, however is subject to change between the time of advance booking and the time of dining. If you have any questions, allergies or intolerances, or you require our allergen information, please let us know before booking and at the time of your visit. Please refer to our allergen information at the time of your visit to check for changes. *Contains nuts. ^Contains alcohol. (v) = made with vegetarian ingredients, however some of our preparation and cooking methods could affect this. (ve) = made with vegan ingredients; however, some of our preparation and cooking methods could affect this. If you require more information, please ask your server. Where table service is offered, a discretionary service charge of 10% may be added.