152-154 Rose Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3JD 0131 226 1773
In honour of all the amazing Dads out there, we’re running a fantastic competition at The Kenilworth, just in time for Father’s Day 2019.
Click the link below to go to our Instagram post then tag your Dad, or whoever, in the comments section to be in with a chance of winning:
• Two tickets for a tour around London in our very own Nicholson’s taxi
• Two tickets to visit The Shard
• £100 voucher to use in any Nicholson’s pub on the day.
A winner will be picked at random on the 17th of June.
Treat Dad to a perfectly poured pint of Nicholson’s Pale Ale, Camden Town Lager or let him choose something from our great range of gins and whiskies. All while sitting and soaking up the distinctive and unique surroundings of The Kenilworth this Father’s Day.
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the draw.
2. To participate in this prize draw, users must like the post and comment with why they want to win. The post will be live on the Nicholson’s Pubs Facebook and Instagram accounts from Wednesday 5th June.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is Wednesday 5th June 2019 at midday. The closing date of the prize draw is Sunday 16th June 2019 at midnight. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. Draw entries cannot be returned.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a random name generator on Monday 17th June 2019.
7. The winner will receive a trip for two people around London landmarks in the Nicholson’s taxi. The prize includes 2 tickets to A View From The Shard, a meal for 2 in a Nicholson’s pub (maximum value of £100) and the hire of the taxi for a maximum of 8 hours. During this time the Taxi is yours to travel around London within zones one, two, three and four. Travel to and from London and accommodation is not included in the prize.
8. The winner will be notified by direct message on the social media platform they entered the competition on before Tuesday 18th June 2019 and must provide a telephone number and email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter by the required method within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
9. Once the winner has been confirmed the prize details will be confirmed with Assistant Marketing Manager for Nicholson’s pubs Monika Gopal who will arrange the £100 gift card to be sent to the winning guest, the tickets to the View from the Shard to be supplied and the booking of the Nicholson’s taxi for the day. The Nicholson’s taxi must be booked at least 5 days in advance of the date of the trip.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Nicholson’s Pubs, St Austell Brewery and A View from the Shard.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner's surname and county together with (if applicable) their winning entry, can be obtained by sending an email to Monika.Gopal@mbplc.com within fourteen days after the closing date of the prize draw. Entrants who do not wish such information to be provided should they win, should object in advance of the prize draw closing date by sending an email to Monika.Gopal@mbplc.com specifying which prize draw they have entered, and what information they object to being provided.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
19.1 Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
19.2 Waive all moral rights
in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
20. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter of this prize draw is Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited of 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham B3 1JP.