The Eagle and Child
49 St. Giles, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 3LU 01865 302925
Thinking of booking your Christmas celebration early for next year? We haven’t quite devised our festive menu for 2018 just yet, but chances are they’ll be turkey! Have a look at our menu from last year and contact The Eagle and Child to book.
- Your Christmas booking with us is confirmed once we have received a booking form and also your non-refundable deposit payment (£10pp for Festive, NYE and Buffet menus and £20pp for our Christmas Day menu) You can download the booking form and fill out the editable templates and email direct to the pub or visit the pub and speak with a team member.
- We’ll make sure that your deposit is deducted from your final bill.
- All outstanding balances must be paid on or before the day of your Christmas party – sorry but we cannot invoice for payment after your event.
- We understand that from time to time things change, and the number of guests may increase or decrease. No problem at all, just give us the final number attending your Christmas party at least 7 working days before your booking
- If for whatever reason a guest at your party cannot make it, please call the bar at least 24 hours in advance of your booking otherwise we will have to charge you for the full total of the booking.
- When you confirm your final numbers and pay your deposit we will also need your full menu choices (pre order) at least 14 days before your booking – just so we have plenty of time to prepare for your event
- Please do let us know if any members of your party have allergies or dietary requirements and we’ll be happy to help with this
- Allergens for the menus will be available from September.
- We would really appreciate it if you could arrive on time for your party – just so we can make sure things run as smoothly as possible for you
- All prices include VAT