- Offer available in United Kingdom aged 18+, excluding employees, contractors, and their immediate families of the Promoter, Mitchells & Butlers, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Voucher code will be sent by text in response to a text message to the number on the relevant advertisement.
- Voucher code must be presented to a bartender at the relevant Nicholson’s pub to be redeemed. Proof of age required to the pub’s satisfaction. Promotion limited to one drink per person per voucher.
- A free single measure, Tanqueray and Tonic is redeemable on the following dates: 7th July to 20th August 2016 at all participating Nicholson’s pubs excluding those in Scotland, during standard opening hours only.
- There are 500 free drinks available to give away, subject to availability. Once all drinks have been claimed, the promotion will end, without notice.
- Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering your personal details all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promotor for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, discount or privilege.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- Voucher code is available at stated pub only.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited. Registered in England, No. 01001181. Registered Office: 27 Fleet St, Birmingham, B3 1JP. Website address: www.mbplc.co.uk
Please visit drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.